Go Back to website

Thursday 31 October 2013

Extracting images from PowerPoint to use in your creative projects

Today a colleague sent me a PowerPoint document asking me to use it as part of my project in Illustrator. At first I tried opening this document in Illustrator without success.
Then I attempted dragging and dropping the image from PowerPoint to task bar to Illustrator but to my dispear this was not working.


It wasn't long before I figured out that sometimes a simple right click can solve all your problems.

1. Open your image in PowerPoint.


2. Right click on the image you want to extract and select Save as Picture. 


3. Navigate to where you wish to save the picture.

4. Go to File and Place in Illustrator and insert your newly saved picture into your project.

Simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment